Sunday, September 28, 2014
Sunday #Pedalboard #Fender #Jazzmaster #worship #Renacimiento #strymon
Awesome board that.
THREE - RUM OLD FASHIONED
- 1 ounce Appleton Estate Reserve rum
- 1/2 ounce Ron Zacapa 23
- 1/2 ounce Smith and Cross rum
- 1 teaspoon rich demerara syrup (see note above)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 dash Bittermen’s Mole bitters
- Garnish: Orange twist
- Fill a mixing glass 2/3 full with ice. Add Appleton, Ron Zacapa, Smith and Cross rum, rich demerara syrup, Angostura and mole bitters. Stir until very cold, about 30 seconds.
- Fill a rocks glass with fresh ice. Strain cocktail onto ice, garnish with orange twist, and serve.
Good god yes!!
all i want is an apartment in a city and a decent job, a dog, wifi and a tv, and someone to have sex with
Absolutely spot on.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
I don’t really know who I am at the moment.
I’m having one of those days where I wish I didn’t exist
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Sunday, August 24, 2014